Author Topic: Just when I thought the TO were getting good  (Read 1530 times)

Offline Kitch

• Main Stander
Just when I thought the TO were getting good
« on: February 7, 2002, 09:33:51 pm »
Me Gala ticket arrives this morning. HOORAH I shout, but on closer inspection things have gone tits up.

I've sat in the Anny Rd Lower stand for all our CL home games this season, including the FC Haka one.

The 3 games of Boavista, Dortmund and Barca have near as damn it been the same seat. So on posting me Barca and Dortmund Anny Rd stubs I expected an Anny Rd seat for Gala. Not too brain taxing you'd have thought.

So where have the ever delightful TO put me - in the Fooking Main Stand.

Ok, I'm happy I have a ticket at least, but now I have to go to fucking Halfords and buy myself a car blanket and an unbreakable flask.

Might just take me radio with me and listen to the commentary for Century FM (SHUDDERS) so that I don't have to listen to whinging gits getting on Carra and Spuds backs.

Oh well ::)
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1017961200 »
That's nice, that's McDermott and that's a goal!!!

Offline Roger

• The Derek Acorah of RAWK & Welsh News Correspondent
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Just when I thought the TO were getting good
« Reply #1 on: February 8, 2002, 10:04:20 am »
You may have sent the stubs in a bit late.

Offline Kitch

• Main Stander
« Reply #2 on: February 8, 2002, 11:40:06 am »
Maybes. It was a full day after the announcemnt ::)
I wonder what about the future (we are talking a way in the future here, I mean, they can't even get their telephone system in order and I believe that little piece of technology was invented around 100 years ago!!) possibilty of scanning the stubs and emailing them to the ticket office. If each ticket is given a serial number, surely with the technology available this could one day become an option, especially now we seem to moving back to the days of going on strike.

Just a thought.
That's nice, that's McDermott and that's a goal!!!

Offline TheKid.

• Goat abuser
  • Legacy Fan
  • Vamos
« Reply #3 on: February 8, 2002, 02:59:07 pm »
I went down to the ticket office ages after they were called and got pretty close to my seat so i dunno whats happened  :-/