Your chance to win Football Manager 2005
Posted by Rushian on November 11, 2004, 05:02:55 PM
We've teamed up with Sega Europe to give away copies of the newly launched Football Manager 2005 for the PC and Mac.
Developed by Sports Interactive, the creators of the Championship Manager™ series, Football Manager 2005 is the next step in the evolution of management simulations. Can you do as good a job as Rafa Benitez in his attempt to steer Liverpool to glory on the domestic and European fronts? Will you launch your own Rafalution or will you buy a handful of wonderkids from South America? Would you promote the likes of Potter, Welsh and Mellor? With this game you can find out.
The team behind Football Manager 2005 bring over 10 years of football management gaming experience spent developing a games engine and database second to none.
Key Features in the new game include:
- More than 5,000 playable teams in over 50 countries.
- Over 240,000 players and staff to work with all with their own individual skills and characteristics.
- Total Tactical Control - exercise pinpoint control over our team’s game, including their creative freedom, width and tempo.
- Crank up the pressure on your rivals with “Manager Mind Games” - gain a psychological advantage over opponents off the pitch to assist your players on the pitch.
- International management mode - control your national setup from top to bottom - from wide-eyed kids to world cup glory.
- Smart, fast gameplay - Sports Interactive’s optimised data engine enables background calculations to be made whilst you make important managerial decisions.If you know football, if you love football, then you'll love Football Manager 2005. The game created by football fans, for football fans.
To win one of the copies we have to give away, email us on email@example.com
with the answer to the following question:Who was the Chairman of Liverpool who appointed the greatest football manager of all time, Bill Shankly?
Good luck and get emailing!© RAWK 2004
View Comments | Post Comment